Phone: 817-441-8711 ext. 1330
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Marine Sciences - Texas A&M University MEd School Counseling - Tarleton University Certifications: School Counselor (EC-12) Secondary Science Composite (6-12) English as a Second Language Supp (6-12)
Mrs. Carly Kisor
I am the Lead Campus Testing Specialist at Aledo High School. I have worked in Aledo ISD since 2004 as a teacher, counselor, and test coordinator.
College Board WILL administer AP exams this school year. For information on what that will look like, please go to the AP Student page. College Board is offering online resources for students to study/prepare for their exams.
From College Board:
For the 2019-20 exam administration only:
- We’re developing secure 45-minute online free-response exams for each course.
- The exam content will focus on what most schools were able to complete by early March.
- You’ll be able to take your exams on any device you have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also have the option to write your responses by hand and submit a photo.
- Colleges support this solution and are committed to ensuring that AP students receive the credit they have worked to earn. For decades, colleges have accepted a shortened AP Exam for college credit when groups of students have experienced emergencies.
- We know that not all students have access to the internet or a device. We’re working on solutions to help students get what they need to show their best work. If you need mobile tools or connectivity or know someone who does, you can reach us directly to let us know.
If you choose to cancel one or more exams you will need to complete the AP Refund Request form. A full refund will be mailed once the information is received and verified.
Link to 2020 AP Refund Request
April ACT and May SAT Canceled
ACT has canceled the April 4 administration. If you registered for this date, you will receive an email from ACT with options for moving your exam to a future date.
SAT has canceled the May 2 administration. If you registered for this date, you will receive an email from College Board with options for moving your exam to a future date.