Aledo ISD Legislative Advocacy & Information
LEGISLATIVE SESSION UPDATE:
- November 7: The final day of the 30-day Third Called Special Session.
- November 7: The first day of the 30-day Fourth Called Special Session.
It can be challenging to keep up with the actions of those who represent us in Austin and the impact on our children, our teachers, and our families here in Aledo. NOW is the time to pay attention and take action while state leaders are in Austin making critical decisions about your schools!
Legislative Session Updates from Aledo ISD
Aledo ISD Legislative Update - November 10, 2023
Aledo ISD Legislative Update - October 11, 2023
Aledo ISD: Take Action Now! - October 9, 2023
Important message from Aledo ISD Trustees to AISD community - October 5, 2023
Aledo ISD Special Session Resolution 09192023-1 - September 18, 2023
Aledo ISD Board approves decreased tax rate for fifth-straight year - August 28, 2023
2023-2024 Aledo ISD Budget Update - August 17, 2023
What to say in your messaging
Please thank our legislators for their service to our state and then tell them:
- You support public schools and are FOR our school children and teachers in Aledo ISD
- What makes you proud of your community’s public schools
- What it means to be a Bearcat
- The things that are important to you that require additional funding to maintain:
- A program that has made a difference in your child’s life
- A teacher or staff member who has made a difference in your child’s life
- An experience that your child and/or family has had in your public schools