Aledo Growth Committee (AGC)
The purpose of the Aledo Growth Committee is to represent the Aledo ISD community in:
- the study of data related to enrollment, finances, instructional priorities and facility needs,
- constructing a long-range facility master plan for the district to address districtwide educational infrastructure needs due to rapidly growing student enrollment and aging facilities, and
- recommending to the Board of Trustees a bond program for a possible upcoming bond election.
The Aledo Growth Committee is charged by the Board of Trustees to:
- represent the priorities, expectations and values of the entire community,
- consider the needs of all of the district’s students,
- use facts and data to make informed decisions,
- understand the district’s finances to develop a program that is fiscally sound and efficient,
- recommend a long-range facility master plan that meets the district’s building capacity needs into the future, and
- recommend to the Board of Trustees a bond program and the related request of voters for a possible upcoming bond election.
Dan Reilley, Aledo ISD parent and former member of the Bearcat Growth Committee
Kelli Stumbo, Local businesswoman in the real estate industry, Aledo ISD community member and currently the Chair of the East Parker County Chamber of Commerce.