- Each graduate will receive 15 tickets; these will be picked up during lunch on Tuesday, May 17, in the AHS foyer. Please bring photo ID; tickets may only be picked up by the individual student. If a student doesn't need all 15 tickets, they may return those to the front office by Friday, May 20.
- Graduates in search of additional tickets should complete this Request for Additional Tickets form by Friday, May 20. If tickets are returned to the office, those will be redistributed to graduates in the order in which the form is completed. There is no guarantee that there will be additional tickets to redistribute.
- Graduation will be live-streamed for those unable to attend.
- Guests should park in the east stadium parking lot and enter through the main gates. Overflow parking is also available at Coder Elementary and in front of Aledo High School.
- The gates will open at 7 p.m.
Rain Out Dates: 8 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2022, at Bearcat Stadium or 8 p.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2022, at Bearcat Stadium
Class of 2021 By the Numbers
Congratulations Top 10 Percent Graduates!
Ashlyn Bailey, Ava Bathurst, Emma Bathurst, Payton Bierle, Michael Birdwell, Cole Bohnen, Payton Brooks, Ethan Brooks, Daniel Bunting, Elizabeth Clements, Trace Comiskey, Gavin Daves, Jacob Deatherage, Faith Emmitte, Estevan Flores, Ashley Garrett, Madeleine Gass, Jack Green, Bud Green IV, Joseph Hampton, Josephine Harvey, Trevor Hennington, Maddie Hinkley, Taylor Hobbs, Victoria Jordan, Jurrien Loftin, Ashlea McIntire, Maitlynn Mitchell, Abby Morrison, Blake Nuttall, Amy Olazaran, Raymond Polexi, Georgia Posey, Marissa Powell, William Reynolds, Faith Rudzinski, Grace Rudzinski, Anna Salame, Maverick Savage, Tristan Scott, Katie Siddons, James Sims, Stanton Smith, Daniel Sohn, Jack Tregellas, Arwen Wise and Anna Yates.