Class of 2023
Aledo High School Class of 2023 Graduation
8 p.m. • Friday, May 26 • Bearcat Stadium
Class of 2023 Graduation Live Stream
Each graduate will receive 15 tickets to share with family and friends.
- Seniors must pick up their 15 tickets during lunch on Tuesday, May 16, 2023, in the AHS foyer.
- A photo ID will be required and tickets may only be picked up by the individual student.
- If a student doesn’t need all 15 tickets, they may return those to the front office by Friday, May 19, 2023.
- Graduates in search of additional tickets should complete this Request for Additional Tickets form by Friday, May 19, 2023.
- If tickets are returned to the office, those will be redistributed to graduates in the order in which the form is completed. There is no guarantee that there will be additional tickets to redistribute.
- Graduation will be streamed live at www.aledoisd.org/graduation for those unable to attend.
Graduate Attire & Cap Decorating
Each graduate is required to wear a black graduation gown with the Aledo Logo on the sleeve and a black graduation cap. If you still have not secured your cap and gown, contact Herff Jones at 817.244.4645 to place your order. Cap and gowns were delivered by Herff Jones during lunches on Thursday, April 5.
Consistent with past practice, Aledo High School students are not permitted to adorn the gown; the only items permitted with the gown are those provided by Aledo High School.
Additionally, gentlemen should wear dark slacks or khakis and a collared shirt. Ladies should wear slacks, a skirt and blouse, or a dress. They should also consider not wearing heels as they will stick in the turf while they are walking. Also consider lighter fabrics since the event will be held outdoors.
In keeping with AHS Tradition, graduates are allowed to decorate their graduation cap. Graduation caps will be reviewed and approved in advance of the ceremony and all school rules apply.
Review Cap Decorating Guidelines Here.
*Graduation Rainout Dates: Sat. May 27, Sun. May 28 @ 8:00 p.m.
Class of 2023 Valedictorian Fyn Neeley
Class of 2023 Salutatorian Michael Worch
Class of 2023 Honor Graduates
Congratulations to the Class of 2023 Honor Graduates for AHS (top 10 percent): Jackson Adams, Marshall Anderson, Heather Basham, Kate Bettencourt, Emma Brandenburg, Caden Breito, Alexa Brinkman, Zackary Brown, Nathan Buck, Esteban Cadena, Devan Dave, Emma Davenport, Isabel Davila, Ethan Fernihough, Mia Flowers, Ava Forman, Morgan Furlow, Andrew Gamez, Jourdan Hart, Madeline Holt, Ayden Jantzen, Kamryn Kupper, Kathryn Manus, Miranda “Randi” Mendolia, Andrew Miller, Max Moeller, Bennett Moorman, Fyn Neeley, Rajan Pachigolla, Taylor Parsons, Ahren Peters, Caden Petty, Ashlyn Poole, Tianqin Puyang, Kaley Schabel, Ariana Schmitt, Taylor Sehnem, Saddie Smith, Isaac Sohn, Sawyer Storck, Zachary Taylor, Rachel Taylor, Sarah Tillotson, Sidney Tillotson, Zoë Whitcomb, Carson White, Trevor White, Emma Wieland, Molly Williams, Riley Williams, McKinley Wilson, Michael Worch and Morgan Wyss.