Monday, October 21, 2019
- Early Voting begins TODAY and runs through November 1. Election Day is November 5. If you’re registered to vote, please get out to the polls and cast your vote!
- 1stANNUAL AHS GREAT PUMPKIN DECORATING CONTEST Say “BOO! TO DRUGS” and enter our great pumpkin decorating contest! This contest will be between all 3rd Period classes and you will compete for the best-decorated pumpkin, so get creative and paint/dress/decorate your class pumpkin! The winning pumpkin wins a class pizza party!
- It’s SOCKTOBER again!!! For the month of October, Leading Ladies will be collecting new and gently used socks to donate. Please help by bringing socks and putting them in the decorated boxes located around the school. We would love to see those boxes overflowing with your contributions!
- AHS College Fair is tomorrow from 8:45 am to 11 am. Seniors will attend 1st period (1st-period Senior Athletes/Band students will attend 2nd period), Juniors 2nd period, and Sophomores during Flex.
- FFA Fundraiser forms and money are due TOMORROW to your ag teacher.
- Major show entry night is tomorrow from 5:00 PM -7:00 PM in the ag building. Payment is due at the time of entry. Be sure to bring original registration papers for breeding animals so they can be scanned.
- Dr. Bohn will be giving a bond presentation in the ag building at 6:30 PM tomorrow night for any parents and students who would like to attend.
- The ASL club will have a brief meeting this Wednesday in the GYM during FLEX. We will have a club picture taken too! Bring your smiles!
- This week is Red Ribbon Week!
Tomorrow: Lei off Drugs - Wear Hawaiian or be a Tacky Tourist
Wednesday: Band Together Against Drugs – Wear your favorite band shirt
Thursday: Be Smarter & Stronger than Drugs – Mathletes vs. Athletes, Choose one!
Friday: Have the Power to Say No – Be a Superhero!
- Those are today’s announcements. Have a great Bearcat day!