Aledo High School Daily Announcements
Good morning. These are the announcements for Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Aledo ISD will host a virtual college fair for our high school students and their parents on Thursday, October 22. This annual college fair helps with the college decision-making process for all of our students. Students will be able to communicate live with college representatives during our AHS College Fair Time Slot: Thursday, October 22 from 6 pm to 8 pm. Students will need to register for the virtual college fair. Check your email or see your counselor if you have questions on how to get registered.
- Seniors, please come and pick up your shirts in Mrs. Rinehart’s Classroom… Room 113
- Need help with homework? Do you learn better with one-on-one tutoring? Come to room 117 for NHS Cave tutoring Mondays and Wednesdays during FLEX.
- Students – just a few reminders regarding Flex…
- Please be sure you are checking your Flex schedule that gets emailed to you every Monday morning and attend mandatory tutorials as scheduled. Failure to attend will result in a Lunch detention.
- Remember that Flex should be reserved for productive work… use the time wisely
- Classrooms that are designated for study hall sessions, will be just that… quiet study halls
- Classrooms will now be capped at 20 students. Once a classroom is full, you must find a different location
- Attention HOSA members, We will have our first meeting today and Thursday in the DLC. We will be discussing the year, the point system, and our fall fundraiser. You must attend one of the meetings to receive your point for October. See you there!
- Herff Jones Will be in the cafeteria to take junior ring orders today during lunches. Be sure to bring your packet with you.
- Attention Aledo Art Cats…The National Art Honor Society meeting has been postponed and will be held on Thursday during flex in Art Room 2. This organization is for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors that are enrolled in an Advanced Art Class. This includes Art II, Photography, Sculpture, and AP students. Drop by the meeting and see what CREATIVE opportunities await!
- Students and staff - Please continue to wear your face coverings/masks and social distance as much as possible. My mask protects you and your mask protects me; wear your mask so we can all stay healthy and our school can stay open. Thank you for helping make sure we all stay healthy!
- Those are today’s announcements. Have a great Bearcat day!