Digital AP Information
The following AP exams will be administered digitally in May 2023:
- AP Computer Science Principles
- AP Seminar
- AP US History
- AP World History
More information will be provided to students as it becomes available.
At a minimum, the following AP exams will be administered digitally in May 2024:
- English Language and Composition
- English Literature and Composition
Student access to AP Classroom and AP Information
AP Exam Registration and Payment is a 2-step process:
- Students will "join" AP Classroom in College Board. The AP teacher will provide the join code.
- Pay for AP exams at Total Registration.
- Create/Login to your Total Registration account. You will select and pay for the exams you plan to take in May.
- Make sure to include both student and parent information as indicated.
Both steps must be completed to take an AP exam.
- 11.01.22 - For yearlong and semester 1 only classes: Minimum payment due by this date. A late fee of $40 per exam is added to exams registered after the deadline.
- 11.11.22 - For yearlong and semester 1 only classes: Last day to drop an AP exam for a full refund.
- 2.25.23 - For semester 2 only classes. Must be registered in Total Registration.
- 2.28.23 - Full payment due for all exams. Exams not paid in full by this date will be canceled.
- 3.09.23 - Semester 2 only classes: Last day to drop an AP exam for a full refund
- 3.31.23 - Last day to drop an AP exam. A partial refund will be provided. No refunds or exam cancelations after this date.