The Aledo ISD is excited to roll out the Versatrans My Stop App for parents to track their students' bus location and arrival times as well as to receive notifications on delays or other pertinent information. Please be patient as we are also learning and revising best practices for how to use this app.
Below you'll find important information on downloading and using the My Stop App as well as frequently asked questions.
Step 1: Download the Versatrans My Stop App
Click on the links above to download the app for Apple users (App Store) or Android users (Google Play) or search for "Versatrans My Stop" to download.
Step 2: Logging in
Log in using the same login credentials you use online:
Username: Student ID
Password: Student birthday (MMDDYYYY)
Step 3: Navigating the Map Page
- After logging in, you will arrive at the map section. Here you will see your student's bus location and the estimated time of arrival
- If you have multiple students riding buses, on this screen there is an arrow with a dropdown menu to switch between your students.
- Remember: If the bus is NOT on route, you will not be able to see its location.
Step 4: Navigating the Scans and Setup Pages
- The Scans page shows the time and location your student scanned on or off the vehicle. Also shown here is their bus number and route name.
- A popup will appear when your student scans onto or off of the bus.
- The Setup page allows for different notifications to be turned to on or off. We recommend all notifications be turned on, as this will allow you to receive the most up-to-date information from the bus and the transportation department.
- You can also log out from the Setup page. Please note, if you are not logged into the application you will not receive notifications to your smartphone.
Step 5: Understanding Notifications
- The transportation department is now able to communicate bus delays and other information directly through Versatrans My Stop.
- Notifications can be sent to specific students or to all students in the district.
- These notifications will show pop up immediately if you are in the application; if you do not have the application open, yet you are logged in, you will see the notification show up similar to how other notifications show up on your smartphone.
My Stop Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my username and password saying they are incorrect?
Why does the screen say No Active Route Found?
How do I switch to look at another one of my student’s bus information?
Why am I not getting any notifications in the application?
Why don’t I get a black screen asking me to put in my Username and Password?
What if I need to change my address because I moved?