2023-24 Pre-K and Kinder Registration starts April 11!
Welcome to the registration website for the Aledo ISD 2023-2024 school year! Aledo ISD registration is completed online through the Ascender Parent Portal website. New and Returning Aledo ISD Student 2023-24 Registration Opens April 11 at www.aledoisd.org/register.
Tips for successful registration:
- Register from a laptop or desktop computer, not a mobile device/phone.
- Have your documents ready to go! Your proof of residency must be a current utility bill (for a current service address) that MUST SHOW your name, a due date and current address (the address MUST match your student's current service address). Click here for an example of a current utility bill. If you have a returning student, you may need to delete the proof of residency that was uploaded last year in order to upload a new, valid proof of residency. If the system will not take your proof of residency, the file size may be too large; you will need to resize the file or save it in a different format and try again.
- You will select your campus for next year in a drop-down menu. You must choose the school that your child is zoned to attend.
- If you need more detailed instructions, here are step-by-step instructions on how to set up an Ascender Parent Portal account, how to register your student and how to link your student in your account: English | Spanish
- If you need further help, please email email@example.com.
What is an example of an acceptable proof of residency?
Where do I go to register my child?
What documents do I need to register my student who is new to Aledo ISD?
Is my address within the Aledo ISD boundaries?
Which elementary school will my child attend?
Does Aledo ISD accept out-of-district transfers or offer open enrollment?
Can I pay to let my child attend Aledo ISD if we live outside of the district?
Can I enroll my student at an elementary school besides the one assigned to my address (intra-district transfer)?
If I am building a home in the Aledo ISD but it won't be completed before the first day of school, can my student still start on the first day of school?
What do I need to do to prove residency in Aledo ISD if we are living with my parents?
What are the Aledo ISD's immunization requirements?
If my child was in DAEP at their previous school district, will they have to attend DAEP when they start Aledo ISD?
Address: 1001 Learners Lane
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Lauren Melanson
Address: 12 Vernon Road, Aledo, Texas 76008
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Keyla Roberts
Address: 400 Scenic Trail, Willow Park, Texas 76087
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Pam Christiansen
Address: 408 FM 1187 South, Aledo, Texas 76008
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Heather Dodd
Address: 14113 Walsh Ave., Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Jaycie Watkins
Aledo ISD Early Childhood Academy (Pre-K)
Address: 408 FM 1187, Aledo, TX 76008
Enrollment/Registration Contact: Jil Beal