Aledo ISD staff uses Applications in FRONTLINE EDUCATION for Absence Management and Time and Attendance. The Absence Management application is used to record absences, request substitutes, clock in and out, and view leave balances. All auxillary staff, paraprofessionals, substitutes, and retired exempt staff must clock in and out each day and for lunch breaks.
Live leave balances will always be located in your Absence Management application under "Account". If you have any questions about how your leave time is calculated, you can contact Human Resources or the Payroll/Benefits Office.
You created your Username/Password combination when you were onboarded/hired through HR or when we converted these accounts back in February 2019.
- If you do not know your username, please contact HR.
- If you do not remember your password, you can initiate password reset by entering a correct username.
- Password reset emails and notifications from Frontline will go directly to the email address you indicate in your Account Settings.
- Please change your email address accordingly.
Once you are in Frontline, you can toggle down on the top left into the Application you need. You may have access to one or more of these applications depending on your role in the district:
- Absence Management
- Recruit & Hire
- Time and Attendance
FRONTLINE APP FOR CELLPHONE USE - FOR TIME AND ATTENDANCE/ABSENCE MANAGEMENT USERS
If you would like to use the Frontline APP on your personal cell phone to clock in/out or create Absences, make sure to download the APP from the Play Store.
- You will be prompted to enter the District's 4 digit access code: 7354
- Once you have successfully downloaded the APP you can create Absences. If you want to use it to clock in/out YOU MUST BE ON DISTRICT WIFI. If you are not successfully connected to district wifi on your cell phone, you will not be able to clock in/out with the APP.