Calming Phone Apps
In-person Stress Debriefing
In-Person Individual Counseling Session
Employee Assistance Program
The new Aledo ISD EAP offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever needed. The program is free to all employees and immediate family members, regardless of whether other district benefits are taken or not. Support pieces include: confidential emotional support, work-life solutions, legal guidance, financial resources, and more!
The district would like to thank the Aledo Education Foundation for its support in sponsoring this Employee Assistance Program for Aledo ISD employees!
When you are ready to use this offering for the first time, you simply go to the Employee Assistance Program website at www.guidanceresources.com.
On this website, you will see two tabs, LOGIN and REGISTER. First-time users will need to select REGISTER.
- ORGANIZATIONAL WEB ID – you will enter OneAmerica6 (it is not case sensitive)
- COMPANY NAME – you will type in Aledo and submit
You are now on the Registration Profile page
- Create your user name and a password per the site's specifications
- Complete a short email address verification and create security questions in case you forget a username or password in the future.
- Click your age category
- Click the box that you have read the terms
- Click submit, and you are all set!
Preview what all the Aledo ISD EAP has to offer here: