1. General Expectations
A.School policy will be enforced at all times.
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed in the classroom.
- Dress code will be enforced.
2. Classroom Expectations – THE BIG 3
- EXPECT to be CHALLENGED, it will not all be easy.
.-Anything LESS than your BEST effort – is UNACCEPTABLE.
- Students will actively participate in the learning experience.
- Students will check attitude and drama at the door.
- Cheating or allowing other students to copy work will result in a loss of credit for the assignment, a call to parents, and a referral to the appropriate assistant principal.
- Students will stay current on all assignments. (Late work policy applies)
-Students will be in their seat and prepared to start the class when the bell rings.