• To make a change to your Direct Deposit Account:

    1) Log in to Frontline > Central >My Forms > "Forms I Can Start".

    2) Select the appropriate form.  Upload a copy of a voided check if you have one.  If you don't, go ahead and submit.

    3) The Payroll Dept. will automatically receive a notification of your requested change.  

    For questions about the process,  contact Human Resources, ext. 1004 or 1005.

    For questions regarding the direct deposit information, contact Michele Davis in the Business Office.  817-441-5111