When can I register my child for the upcoming school year?
    Returning Students Parent/Guardians of all returning Aledo ISD students will receive an email the last week in July with instructions on how to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year.
    Elementary Schools are currently registering New-to-Aledo students for the 2019-2020 school year.
    McAnally Intermediate is currently registering New-to-Aledo students for the 2019-2020 school year.
    Aledo Middle School
    will start registering New-to-Aledo students for the 2019-2020 school year beginning June 17, 2019.
    Daniel Ninth Grade Campus is currently registering New-to-Aledo students for the 2019-2020 school year.
    Aledo High School
    ask that parents of New-to-Aledo students call and set up an appointment to register.

    Where do I go to register my child?
    Aledo ISD registers students on their home campus after completeing online enrollment here.

    Can I register in person instead of online?
    Yes.  Please go to your home campus and the registrar will help you complete registration.

    What documents do I need to bring to my home campus to register New-to-Aledo students?

    Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID)
    Student Identification (Birth Certificate)
    Child's Immunization Records
    Child's Social Security Number (Optional but preferred)
    Proof of Residency - Current Utility Bill dated within 2 months prior to enrollment: Electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (Cell/Phone, Cable/Satellite, Waste bills are not accepted)  Builder’s contract – signed by both parties. If you are building a house and waiting for it to be completed, it must be completed within six months of enrollment.  Lease agreement or deed of trust signed by both parties
    Last Report Card or HS transcript
    Enrollment Forms  If your student is NOT currently enrolled in a Aledo ISD school, please complete the Online Pre-Enrollment Form and visit the campus with the documentation listed above.

    How do I register for bus transportation?
    Follow the link here or call the transportation department at 817-441-5141.  For more information is on the Transportation department website here

    Is my address in the Aledo ISD boundaries?
    For boundary questions, Aledo ISD refers to Parker County Appraisal District or Tarrant County Appraisal District.  To attend Aledo ISD, you must pay property taxes to Aledo ISD on your primary residence(homestead) per the appraisal districts' records.  If you purchase a tract of land that is taxed by Aledo ISD and another school district, make sure your homesteaded primary residence is built/located on the acreage that pays taxes to Aledo ISD.

    Which elementary school will my child attend?
    School Finder allows you to type in your address and determine which elementary school your student will attend. 

    Do you accept out of district transfers/Do we offer Open Enrollment?
    To attend Aledo ISD, you must reside within the Aledo ISD boundaries or be employed by Aledo ISD.  Aledo ISD is not an open-enrollment district.

    Can I pay to let my child attend if we live out of district?
    No. Aledo ISD does not except tuition payments.

    Can I register at an elementary school besides the one assigned to my address (intra-district transfer)?
    Aledo ISD asks that you register at your home campus and then request an intra-district transfer. The intra-district tranfer form is here to complete and return to the Deputy Superintendent for approval.  Detailed instructions are below. 

    1. Please print and complete the form for each child you are requesting to transfer
    2. Sign and date the form
    3. Scan the form and return it electronically to Deputy Superintendent Lynn McKinney at lmckinney@aledoisd.org
    4. If you have any questions please contact Lynn McKinney at 817-441-8327 or via email at lmckinney@aledoisd.org
    5. Once your transfer request has been received, you will be notified via email.  Please note that transfers will not be approved until August 2019 once enrollment can be verified.

    How can I schedule a campus tour?
    By contacting your home campus.  Many campuses have scheduled tour times and days.

    If I am building a home in Aledo ISD, but it won’t be completed before the 1st day of school, can my child still start on the 1st
    The residence must be completed within six months from the first day of your student's attendance in Aledo ISD.  Below is the information if building a residence in Aledo ISD.
    If Building a House In Aledo ISD 

    • Provide parent/guardian driver’s license 
    • Provide builder's contract showing projected closing date (must be less than six months); closing date must stated in the contract
    • Campus will follow up at projected closing date 
    • After closing, provide utility bill showing new address (utility deposit or connection confirmation)

    Can I register my child prior to moving to Aledo?
    Yes. The student will not be officially enrolled until you visit your home campus and provide the required documents.

    Whom do I contact if I have a question regarding online registration?
    Contact your campus registrar for assistance.  They can help you on-campus, via email or by phone.  Below are links to each campus registrar's email.
    AHS - Karen Peterson
    DNC - Michelle Johnson
    AMS - Denise Carpenter
    McAnally - Tracy Mallory
    Coder - Christine Cormier
    McCall - Pam Christiansen
    Stuard - Jayleene Goolsby
    Vandagriff - Jenifer Miller
    Walsh - Trisha Coutras 

    What do I need to do to prove residency in Aledo ISD if we are living with my parents?
    If you are not a resident of Aledo ISD, but you are living with someone who is a resident, the resident must complete a Shared Residency form. This form is available from your home campus.  The resident must provide a current proof of residency along with the notarized form signed by the resident and parent of the student(s).
    How do I qualify for the free/reduced lunch program?
    Applications can be submitted online at School Lunch App and paper applications can be obtained from the school office or the Child Nutrition Department. Parents can also check eligibility status online, at School Lunch Status, after your application for meal benefits has been submitted and processed with Aledo ISD.

    What are the immunization requirements? 
    Here is the link to Texas Department of State Health Services.  Vaccine chart for the 2019-2020 school year or contact your campus nurse.

    If my child was in DAEP at their previous school district, will they have to attend DAEP when they start Aledo ISD?

    What CTE programs does the HS offer? 
    Aledo ISD offers Career and Technical Education programs in Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, Animation/Graphic Design, Business Management and Administration, Education and Training, Finance, Health Science, Human Services, Law, Public Service, Corrections, and Security, Manufacturing (Welding), Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), and Transportation, Distribution and Logistics.  Admission to these programs is based on interest, age, grade level, and pre-requisite requirements.