Required Documents for Enrollment
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ENROLLMENT
All student who registered for the 2018-2019 school year in April, May or June must also submit a current July or August Bill.
Proof of Residency, copy of:*
Current Utility Bill dated within 2 months prior to enrollment: Electric, gas, or water bill showing name and physical address of person enrolling student (Cell/Phone, Cable/Satellite, Waste bills are not accepted)
Builder’s contract – signed by both parties. If you are building a house and waiting for it to be completed, it must be completed within six months of enrollment.
Lease agreement or deed of trust signed by both parties
- Birth Certificate – state-certified copy only *
- Social Security Card – copy *
- Immunization (Shot) Records *
- Online Registration Confirmation Number*
- Driver’s License or State/Government Issued ID
- Previous year’s report card/most recent and/or withdrawal information – for 1st through 12th grades. All high school students must bring most current transcript.
- Last state testing results