The purpose of the OCPE Program is to accommodate students who are making a serious effort to develop higher-level skills in a specific activity that exceed what the school district can offer through the general physical education program.
The OCPE Program allows students in 7th through 12th grades to earn credits that meet the district and state physical education requirements. Students will be expected to be physically educated, along with being physically active. They will be expected to show accountability of skill development, learned physical activity and health concepts and social development through participation in their selected physical activity that are based on the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills for Physical Education.
2019-2020 OCPE Forms
- 2019_2020 OCPE Cooperative Agreement and Forms
- 2019-2020 OCPE Grade Report
- 2019-2020 OCPE Student Journal Log
2020-2021 OCPE Forms
- 2020-2021 OCPE Cooperative Agreement and Forms
- 2020-2021 OCPE Grade Report
- 2020-2021 Student Journal Log
- 2020-2021 OCPE Student Application - ALEDO MIDDLE SCHOOL
- 2020-2021 OCPE Student Application - ALEDO HIGH SCHOOL