Exit Process and Requesting Records

  • All employees resigning from Aledo ISD will need to complete the exit process.

    Please follow the steps below. 

    1. Turn in a signed letter of resignation to your supervisor and schedule a check-out meeting with them.   A member of HR will contact you to schedule an exit interview.   Please remember that your resignation, even if emailed, must have your real signature on it.  You may send it via PDF to email if that's helpful.
    2. Complete the district exit survey sent to you via district email.  Please complete the survey prior to your exit appointment with HR.
    3. You will be turning in your employee ID badge, keys, laptop and ipad devices to HR during your Exit Appointment, make sure to have everything with you.  

    If you would like to request service records, please complete the Personnel Records Request form.  Your college transcript will be returned to you during your Exit Appointment. 

    End of year service records are prepared after the last payroll date of the school year.


    Please contact TRS for specific information regarding your Retirement Account.   If you wish to request a refund, please see the forms/instructions below:

    Instructions on Requesting a TRS Refund

    TRS Refund Form