AISD Device Protection Plan
Aledo ISD is offering an optional Device Protection Plan (DPP) to students (grades 6-12) who checked out a device from the district. The cost is $25 per year and covers one accidental damage incident free of charge. The second incident will be $25, third incident $50, fourth $250. Intentional damage or loss will not be covered under the DPP.
Incident costs without the DPP are as follows:
- 1st incident - $50
- 2nd incident - $100
- 3rd incident - $150
- 4th incident, loss, or intentional damage - $250
*Fee schedule subject to change.
Incident fees will be charged to your student InTouch Receipting account. You will be notified, via email, if your student incurs an incident fee. Instructions for making payment will be included in the email.
Device Protection Plan Instructions
Payments are processed through the districts InTouch payment system: https://tx-aledo.intouchreceipting.com/
- If you have never used the InTouch system, click the option to reset your password. Enter the email address you use for the Ascender Parent Portal system. An email will then be sent with instructions for setting your password, then you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your username (which is your email address) and password, then click "Sign In."
- After signing in, you will see a list of your students. To begin the process, click on one of the students listed.
- Click on the “Device Protection” button.
- Click "Register," review the details of the plan, then click the “Pay” button to process your payment. If you want the DPP for multiple children you must make separate payments for each.