Aledo ISD Social Media
Aledo ISD utilizes social media as a tool to engage and communicate with parents, students, staff and the community. The district also uses the platforms to answer questions in the form of two-way communication with parents and the community. The platform provides instant information and allows the district to use it as another effective tool of communication.
- Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Aledoisd/
- Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/AledoISD
- Instagram Account - https://www.instagram.com/aledo_isd/?hl=en
- Flickr Photo Account - https://www.flickr.com/photos/aledobearcats/albums
Aledo ISD Social Media Rules of EngagementThe Aledo ISD social networking pages - including the district pages and campus and department pages - are designed to communicate Aledo ISD's news, events, photos and videos. Aledo ISD reserves the right to delete or remove a posting or comments that violate any of the rules below:
- No abusive, obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language, photos, videos or postings (this includes, but not limited to, remarks that are racist, homophobic, sexist or sexually explicit).
No comments that easily identify students and/or staff in a defamatory, abusive or generally negative tone.
Respect copyrights and fair use laws; no plagiarism – attribute credit for other's work.
No comments or postings that do not show proper consideration for other's privacy or are likely to offend or provoke others.
Formal grievances, complaints or concerns should be directed to Aledo ISD; forms and Board Policy can be found on the district's website at aledoisd.org.